If you have a compliance problem, ABILENE has the solution…
Abilene has developed one of the most sophisticated Compliance Departments in our industry. Our experienced staff can assist building Owners and Managers with; violation removal and resolution; Department of Air Resources Permit filings; Triennial Renewals; Department of Buildings annual inspection filings; Fire Department violations and New York State Fuel Oil Storage Tank filings and renewals.
Our sophisticated in-house computer system is linked, via the NYC BIS interface, with most of the New York City Municipal Agencies.
A FEW OF THE COMPLIANCE SERVICES WE PROVIDE!
- NYC Dept. of Air Resources & NYC Dept. of Environmental Protection
- Triennial Renewal of Certificate of Operation
- Triennial Renewal of Registration Certificate (Registration & Renewal)
- Renewal/Registration of Emergency Generators
- ¨NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation
- Petroleum Bulk Storage Permits (Registration & Renewal)
- N.Y.S. D.E.C. Clean Air Act Permit
- Regulatory Fee Determination Unit in conjunction with Clean Air Act Permit
- Oil tank abandonment/replacement with NYS DEC and FDNY
- ¨NYC Dept. of Buildings Bureau of Electrical Control (BEC)
- Assist in filing BEC 16A form for Permit
- Schedule all electrical inspections (Bulletin 8)
- Secure electrical certificate
- Assist with correction of violations
- ¨ Nassau County Dept. of Health
- Oil Tank Filing/Abandonment/Testing
- “Permit to Store Toxic/Hazardous Material”.
- ¨NYC Dept. of Buildings
- Annual Low Pressure Report LL 62/91
- Obtain final “sign-off”
- Dept. of Buildings Filing OP-49 & OP-46 Forms
- ¨Maintenance Services:
- Chemical Boiler Water Treatment
- Chemical Boil-Out Treatment
- Chimney / Boiler Tube Cleaning
- Service Contracts – Inception & Renewal
- ¨Miscellaneous Consulting Services:
- Dismissal of erroneous violations as issued by; (D.O.B./ ECB/ HPD/ FDNY/DEC, etc.)
- Status Report on Building (pending violations, violations dismissed) issued by ECB and Dept. of Buildings.
- Affidavits provided to alleviate severity of penalty issued by ECB/FDNY.
- Any and all violations as issued by the City of New York .
- Adjournments of hearings with ECB.
- Assist with J51/MCI filing.